More Organic Resources
You might find these links helpful to you.
- Cornucopia Institute – Promoting Economic Justice For Family Scale Farming And Organic Foods
- Acres U.S.A.- A Voice for Eco-Agriculture – Acres U.S.A. is North America’s oldest, largest magazine covering commercial-scale organic and sustainable farming
- Lancaster County Kosher – Lancaster County Kosher is our certifying agency. Please visit their website for more information regarding our Kosher certification.
- OGRIN – The Organic Growers Research and Information-sharing Network – Nonprofit organic research organization helping to improve and expand organic
- Pennsylvania Association for Sustainable Agriculture (PASA) – Pennsylvania Association for Sustainable Agriculture (PASA) is a nonprofit organization working to improve the economic and social prosperity of Pennsylvania food and agriculture. We work with the farmers that grow our food, and the consumers.
- Pennsylvania Certified Organic (PCO) – Pennsylvania Certified Organic (PCO) is a USDA-accredited organic certifying agency that educates and certifies growers, processors and handlers of organic crops, wild crops, livestock and livestock products in Pennsylvania and adjoining states.
- The World’s Healthiest Foods book site. – The World’s Healthiest Foods book gives you all you need to know about eating healthy. Winner of the Best Book Award for 2007.
- Columbia County Bread and Granola – A local company specializing in organic snacks and bread using sprouted grains.